Task scheduler start-up error

Hi,

When I start the task scheduler, I get the following error message:

"An error has occurred for task Reminders - <Account Name>. Error
message: The
specified account name is not valid."

The indicated account name is perfectly correct, and I have only one
account on my machine. I can find the task in the task status pane,
but it's nowhere to be found in the task library. It seems to be
executed at system startup (or login, not sure).

If I click OK, everything seems to be fine. However, this problem
seems to be often reported, as you can tell by a simple Google search,
but I could never find an answer.

Does anyone know the reason of this error and how to solve it?

Thanks!

Raph

  • Re: How can I use one email account across multiple users with WinXP
    ... then make it identical to the Admin user. ... Whenever I run OE from an administrator privilige account, I have no problems at all. ... I get the following error message: ... "Outlook Express could not be started. ...
  • Re: Cant send emails HELP!!!
    ... > Secondly, if AVG is installed using the default install, its mail checking ... > restart Windows Mail and recreate the account. ... > error message, right-click on it, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... have entered the server name correctly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Message on startup
    ... I do, however, remember "insulting" the .NET installation on ... not been very successful in finding even the error message mentioned. ... OE did, however, work under a new TEST account I created. ... >>> Express, Knutt? ...
  • RE: upload manager
    ... You need to run this Service under Local account or under this specific ... The Upload Manager service failed to start due to the following error: ... Exmaple for an error message please read it may apply to you: ... View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP ...
  • Re: 0x800ccc0e & 0x800ccc0d
    ... The error message below occurs because there is not a valid ... mail server name specified. ... Go to Tools, Accounts, inspect that "POP3" account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)