Task scheduler start-up error

Hi,

When I start the task scheduler, I get the following error message:

"An error has occurred for task Reminders - <Account Name>. Error
message: The
specified account name is not valid."

The indicated account name is perfectly correct, and I have only one
account on my machine. I can find the task in the task status pane,
but it's nowhere to be found in the task library. It seems to be
executed at system startup (or login, not sure).

If I click OK, everything seems to be fine. However, this problem
seems to be often reported, as you can tell by a simple Google search,
but I could never find an answer.

Does anyone know the reason of this error and how to solve it?

Thanks!

Raph
.