Re: ram wrong values
- From: "Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 07:38:52 -0400
Just leave it enabled.
Best of Luck,
Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
"Bogdan Florian" <BogdanFlorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3B99A43B-D8FD-43AB-B117-B2E8C9BCF7B9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok... I found in my Bios panel the "Remap" item. Finally it works...
But now I have another question...
After remapping what to do with "Remap" item? Disable it ( default ) or let
it to the current value: enable ?
- Prev by Date: Re: shell32.dll not found - Vista Home Premium won't start!
- Next by Date: Re: 32 Bits or 64
- Previous by thread: Re: shell32.dll not found - Vista Home Premium won't start!
- Next by thread: Re: 32 Bits or 64