Re: disc clean up problem

Hi Yorkshire Lass,

When you ran Disk Cleanup, did you have any of the error reporting
items listed in it with large GB size like in this tutorial?

Hope this helps,

yorkshire lass;824976 Wrote:
Twice, after using Vista clean up, I have had to use the installation
disc to do a repair and Windows has added files , with several restarts
before I can boot up normally. I cannot understand why using the Vista
clean up I should have to do this. Is it me doing somethimng wrong by
doing a clean up when it is not needed or is the Vista clean up facility
too aggresive? How often should I do a clean up and defrag? Grateful for
any help and advice.:confused:

*Please post feedback to help others.*