Re: Can't Download Programs

Oh God, army networks are murder. I've had a friend who tried to play
MMO games on his army network and he traced the IT guy for two days and
finally got him to open some ports for his game. To be honest, if your
computer is able to view videos off youtube, its set up properly. If its
not a software or hardware issue then its simply an issue with the
network. That's the realistic approach, but keep in mind I'm no expert
either. If you got time to kill, back up your data, reformat n reinstall
Vista and pray to God it fixes the problem, lol.

--
MadBull

'www.chuayou.com' (http://www.chuayou.com)

vista ultimate 32-bit sp1 *//*3.2ghz amd x2 5000+ be *//* 4gb ddr2
800mhz (ocz/patriot) *//* asus m2a-vm *//* asus radeon eah4850 512mb
*//* 2x seagate 7200.10 320gb sata *// *samsung syncmaster 765mb crt
*//* samsung syncmaster 710m lcd *//* ocz stealthxstream 600w psu
.