Re: Bsod

Im not sure if this will help but this is a picture of the first BSOD i
got with this pc.. Seems it was after i either installed GRID or a
windows update :/

[image: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9129/failurebe7.jpg]

also, I did a mem test and my ram is working fine..

--
Noobins

  • Re: Implementing file reading in C/Python
    ... picture a pixel is 2048 bytes with 2GB of RAM, ... "Meine Gegenklage gegen dich lautet dann auf bewusste Verlogenheit, ... Bibel und mir und bewusster Blasphemie." ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • RE: Slow loading when inserting pictures
    ... can guarentee you that its not a RAM issue. ... The problem isn't actually inserting the picture but switching folders. ... The size of the folder ... If you need help on how to install RAM, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • RE: Slow loading when inserting pictures
    ... It could be the size of the document, your network ... to Insert Picture, but I would choose a very, very small picture, in ... If you need help on how to install RAM, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • FS/FO: Various Hardware
    ... Dell Ultrasharp 2001FP 20" TFT, immaculate condition, perfect picture, ... CPU's I believe 4GB Ram, ... PCMCIA network card, PCMCIA Wireless card, Windows 2000 installed, has ... PNY Quadro FX 4000 AGP, 256MB, Boxed brand new with everything it came ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: Cant save Word2004 files w/ Picture Clippings ("Disk full" error mess.)
    ... Disk Full errors are far less common in Word 2004 than previous versions, ... "Picture Clippings" are that is causing the error. ... model 1.25 MHZ with 256 RAM, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)