Bsod

Ive been getting BSOD's lately when I'm watching videos in web browsers
and when I'm playing "age of conan", but not any other games.. It seems
like the BSOD's started some time around when i installed Conan but im
not sure if its the game or maybe a driver i updated befor i installed
the game..

The BSOD says "IRQL not less than or equal to"

This is the error thats comes up when it reboots to windows

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFB800154666C8
BCP2: 000000000000000C
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF800024BA73B
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini073108-04.dmp
C:\Users\Moredeath\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-31917-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Moredeath\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9867.tmp.version.txt

Any help would be great :(

Thanks,
Jake

--
Noobins

  • Re: I think I finished Oblivion, I think...
    ... I don't recall I've ever seen Conan as a king. ... I read a few frags of info here and there as I do my research on the game I ... The control is kinda funky. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • [Review] Detective Conan - The Phantom of Baker Street (Movie 6)
    ... Conan was invited to a party with many other guests. ... test a new virtual game system, when a murder mystery occured. ... mystery from a Detective Conan movie set in the era of Sherlock Holmes. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Prototype/inFamous sales numbers (Lund)
    ... is pretty much across the board considered a much better game right.... ... Conan O'Brien might be exaggerating a bit during his Twitter ... Prototype to be this amazing game that blew it out of the water ... Fallon just doesn't click. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Pearly White Beads (PWB 22 Sep 2008)
    ... Conan - Blah. ... I prefer my game challenges to be less tedious. ... rock next to the rancor, get squashed - they should also have made the ... Boss fights that you can't win except by way of luck. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Age of Conan
    ... I played EverQuest II when it first came out and have checked it out a few times since and to me the graphics are very similar so if you took the EQ2 graphics and added nudity, blood sprays, and extremity removal you'd have Age of Conan. ... The interface is sorely lacking for computer gamers, I understand that the game is ported to a console too and it just stinks of it, bear in mind I haven't played a console since we got my daughter a Nintendo in 1987 but considering the technology they haven't really changed that much and this just proves my point. ... and player chat notification tones are missing too with no indication of them in the manual so I guess they don't exist. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)