Re: sending a link to page via email

"Page by E-Mail" and "Link by E-Mail" options are grayed out in Internet
Explorer in Windows Vista:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/162/1/Page-by-E-Mail-and-Link-by-E-Mail-options-are-grayed-out-in-Internet-Explorer-in-Windows-Vista.html

--
Regards,

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

"bostonblakie" <bostonblakie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
While in Internet Explorer I cannot send a link to the page being viewed
via email as the option to SEND a link or page under FILE is inactive.
Think I once had this problem before but just cannot remember the fix.
Thanks much.

  • Re: System Restore settings
    ... How to reduce the space allotted to System Restore in Windows Vista - The ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog ...
  • Re: Select All - Right click menu
    ... Add Select All option to the context menu in Windows Vista - The ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog ... Yup, I don't want to use the keyboard, thanks for noticing - IM ...
  • Re: Windows firewall unable to start service
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com ... I am having the same problem as well but under Windows VISTA 32bit. ...
  • Re: E-mailing webpages
    ... Explorer in Windows Vista: ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog ... Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com ...
  • Re: deleting activity reports
    ... How to clear the Parental Controls Activity Reports in Windows Vista: ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog ... Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)