Re: Error Messages

It means there is a problem with your Nvidea video driver, have you perhaps
allowed winupdate to update your video drivers?

"tracy" <grannyghg51365@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello, I need help I can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I get
Error Messages It says: Error Loading NVCPL.DLL The specifird module
could not be found. It prevents me from playing a game on a DVD, it won't
let it stay up on the screen. I would appricate any help I could get.
Thank You for your time.

  • Re: Virus Gone... Now what?
    ... AutoRuns for Windows v8.61: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/SystemInformation/Autoruns.mspx ... I recieve the following error messages at start-up ... "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijlfsdqr.dll" ... When viewing my startup application through msconfig, ...
  • Re: Virus Gone... Now what?
    ... "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijlfsdqr.dll" ... When viewing my startup application through msconfig, ... from Microsoft that will help you stop the error messages. ... Everything tab for an entry that lists ijlfsdqr.dll in the Image path column. ...
  • Re: Unknown missing .dll messages
    ... Error loading C:\WINDOWS\System32\guvuvara.dll ... The specified module could not be found. ... the computer appears to continue startup and runs just fine. ... Does anyone know what they are and how I can remove the error messages? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [opensuse] Konqueror unusable after update - 12.3 KDE
    ... I get these error messages when I try. ... use Dolphin. ... There was an error loading the module Sidebar. ... This sounds like a broken upgrade. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Rundell
    ... Each time I switch on my pc I receive two error messages. ... update Microsoft Updates and have two firewalls which run continuously.I ...