error -288

could anyone help-everytime i try to install anything from the internet
even add-ons i get this error and i use mozilla 3.0

--
ismarwa

  • Re: Internet problems, esp. IE
    ... I am able to use Mozilla, though the initial start-up for Mozilla is ... I forget the name but it was one of those ads saying ... router is used for my laptop, my desktop uses a direct internet connection. ... After the scan is run, if you elect to quarantine files, they're ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Internet explorer freezes on a specific website
    ... explorer and I have to shut explorer down and open a new window again. ... "Error message in Internet "Explorer 7 Internet Explorer cannot display ... Click on General Tab and you will see a Button called ... On how to disable the Add-ons follow this: ...
  • RE: Windows Explorer jitter
    ... Internet Explorer would 'jitter' when I clicked on my ... I did a system recover per Nass' suggestion. ... Went to the 'Manage Add-ons' suggestion below - bingo. ... and competing every time I attempted any type of manuevering in Internet ...
  • RE: Cannot open any web pages for one user
    ... How to troubleshoot network connectivity problems in Internet Explorer ... Click on General Tab and you will see a Button called ... On how to disable the Add-ons follow this: ...