Re: Cannot Remove Icons From Desktop

Stichfancy,

What A/V are you running? Just in case it is Kaspersky, turn off the
Registry Guard under Proactive defense. It is buggy, and they know it.

In any case, any such guard is among the first things I would
disable/uninstall at least long enough to see if the problem goes away

Sorry I missed the part about you already doing what I suggested.

Would everyone else please stop quoting posts that are on the same page
as your response. There is no need to quote the whole thing anyway, is
there, unless you can't keep track of what the post was about?

Hang in there, stitchfancy.

--
Hogtowner
.