Re: Everything loads slowly.

I have trieded the tutorials that were mentioned , and not knowing alot
about computers found that if they are follewed correctly , they will
work as well there are many links to information explaining the changes.
Thanks to these and other links i am gradualy learning more.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how to link 2 computers by cable?
    ... You can do a yahoo or google search for "connecting two windows xp ... computers together" to find other solutions. ... > Each PC must have a network card or have network cabability on ... I am sure you will locate several tutorials online that will ...
  • Re: New to the whole DB world
    ... computers on the network. ... username, memory, hard drive space, and I am thinking about getting installed ... Roger Carlson's tutorials, samples and tips: ...
  • Re: Group Policies
    ... Users and Computers. ... You can search for "security Filtering" in google - you'll find tutorials on how to do that there. ...
  • Front Page
    ... Sorry about posting this annoying question but does ... webpage but don't really understand much about computers. ... If there are tutorials available for Microsoft Office's ...