Re: SVCHOST.exe using a lot of memory
- From: Nonny <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:39:58 -0500
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:34:00 -0700, smicale
sysman is not a process running on my machine, it is a service. Do you think
this is still mailware or a virus?
Did you look at the link she gave you??
It appears the problem is with the SysMan service. Does this service need
to be running?
It's not a Windows process and in fact may be a trojan:
What does a good malware/virus scanning get you? (I don't include OneCare in
that terminology.) Be sure the machine is clean:
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: SVCHOST.exe using a lot of memory
- Next by Date: Re: unexplained loss of hard drive space on disk
- Previous by thread: Re: SVCHOST.exe using a lot of memory
- Next by thread: Re: SVCHOST.exe using a lot of memory