Everything loads slowly.

I originally bought this laptop because I was going to use it to play
mmo's and the guy selling it to me said It'l do the job. I can load it,
but nothing moves smoothly, (I guess I could describe it as "chunky")
Also games like Heros v, Civilization 3, Fable...games like that.

I have Windows Vista basic and I've got 54.7 free of 69.1gb.
I'm wondering what I can do to get the best performance.

I'm not too sure how to find the rest of the information. If you need
any more info just let me know how to find it and I'll let you know.

Sorry I'm not really good with computers. Thanks in advance. :)

--
Tenuma

  • Re: Laptop not quite good enough
    ... The last laptop I bought there ... | The new one works OK except that if you try to play SIMS2 there are ... If however it does meet the min requirements but wont play the game you may ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Civ3 vs. Civ4?
    ... so irritating when you play on laptop) ... I bought Alcohol120% and made images of the two CDs to store on my ... When I want to play Civ4 I ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: Error COOD1199
    ... I recently bought a new laptop and when i wanted to play a video copied ... blacksheep's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12037 ...
  • Selling some of my things
    ... I'm selling off a lot of my stuff to make room; there's a lot of old games I ... bought but never got round to playing, and some I don't play any more. ...
    (uk.games.board)
  • Starting to auction my collection
    ... I'm working through my games shelves - need some space so I am selling off ... I hope someone gets some fun out of them - most of them I bought to play ...
    (rec.games.board.marketplace)