Everything loads slowly.
- From: Tenuma <Tenuma.2d06b00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 04:38:58 +0100
I originally bought this laptop because I was going to use it to play
mmo's and the guy selling it to me said It'l do the job. I can load it,
but nothing moves smoothly, (I guess I could describe it as "chunky")
Also games like Heros v, Civilization 3, Fable...games like that.
I have Windows Vista basic and I've got 54.7 free of 69.1gb.
I'm wondering what I can do to get the best performance.
I'm not too sure how to find the rest of the information. If you need
any more info just let me know how to find it and I'll let you know.
Sorry I'm not really good with computers. Thanks in advance. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Your Power plan information isn't available
- Next by Date: Re: Vista Disk Defragmenter message 'Next sheduled run: never'
- Previous by thread: Re: Your Power plan information isn't available
- Next by thread: Re: Everything loads slowly.