Re: Solid state disk makes vista slower not faster

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:35:02 +0100, "Steve Thackery"
<nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

You need to start quoting what you are replying to. This is the third
reply from you that I've found this session, and none of them have any
quoted material.

If your posts had been the only one's I saw this session, I would have
had no idea what you were talking about.

  • Re: 21st Century repeat of ~ Sodom & Gomorrah ~
    ... I will now either top-post or just snip your posts when ... Tim? ... *Please* will you snip the parts you are not replying to ... advantage of formatting your Outlook Express posts properly. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: [Geek] M$ feature
    ... >>>Didn't anyone ever teach you to snip the posts you're replying to? ... >> It's a sign of contempt not to. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: [Geek] M$ feature
    ... >In message, Derek Potter ... >Didn't anyone ever teach you to snip the posts you're replying to? ...
    (uk.misc)
    ... It would be nice, too, were we to be able to read your posts and know ... to what you are replying. ... This is impossible when you snip out ... Obama for America: our time has come! ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Cool. I got it now. Thx.
    ... PLEASE stop replying by doing nothing other than changing the ... subject line and quoting the entire previous message. ... Randy Howard ...
    (comp.lang.c)