Vista x64 reinstall performance problem

I had to reinstall Vista x64 because I got a bit careless with some disk
utility off the web :cry:. I didn't lose anything. I was trying to wipe
out a osx86 disk with low level format, was looking at what all the fuss
was about with os X :D, I really wasn't impressed. Anyway, after the new
install of Vista my memory performance dropped. I've checked BIOS
settings and it seems the same as before. Windows before my mishap gave
a performance of 5.9 on my 8 GB 800mhz memory.

Here is a screen shot of my current rating on my computer.
http://www.nevasgraphics.com/vista.jpg

I would appreciate any feedback as far as what to look for to get my
performance back up.

Thanks.

--
LCarter