Re: Where is my 3.5 inch floppy?

I have over 1000 floppy disks with data on them. 2-3x a year, I need an
old project file. It is not worth copying them to DVD. Takes too long.

--
SCSIraidGURU

Michael A. McKenney
'www.SCSIraidGURU.com' (http://www.SCSIraidGURU.com)

Supermicro X7DWA-N server board
pair of Intel E5430 quad core 2.66 GHz Xeons
16GB DDR667
SAS RAID
eVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB video card

  • Re: File Handling
    ... source files and the project file that was used.... ... DVD creation isn't a real time process... ... If in WMM I saved a project as a movie, .AVI file, can I delete the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: DVD authoring recommendations to go with WMM2.1 ?
    ... > Can anyone recommend a DVDauthoring app to compliment Windows Movie ... No authoring app gives you the capability to import only a project file ... and output a DVD. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Need to re-import completed move maker dvd.
    ... Can you re-import the dvd so it will ... editable the way your project file was. ... Movie Maker 2 - ... Importing Video from Discs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Saving info on a CD rw or r disk.
    ... You can not save directly to a CD or DVD from another program unless you ... have packet writing software installed on your computer and have formatted ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... > I have always used floppy disks in the past. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)