Re: Event Viewer Logs - question

Not exactly.
Some idiot errors that have no impact on computer functionality log
themselves in several times a second and can make these logs grow to
gargantuan size. When Vista first came out, I actually had to disable
monitoring of a non-existent drive to keep my 160 GB hard drive from filling
up every 24 hours. But, since no one else is complaining, it was obviously a
fluke, very rare and fixed with some update.

"Nonny" <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:07:36 -0500, Nonny <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

To ease your mind on the resources being used, the logs are here:

Looks as if the largest any log will get is 1MB.