Re: Removing System Tray icons!

Shoku;784612 Wrote:
I want to customize my interface. To have control over it.

I do not want to stop these programs from running.
I do not want to just collapse the list.

I want to either deny programs access to the system tray or if that
would prevent them from running I want to override what the system tray
displays.

Hi Shoko,

This tutorial will show you how to have all Notification icons to be
hidden and no longer show in the system tray. The programs will remain
running.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/138395-notification-area-hide-all-system-icons.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

On another note:
When you are requesting FREE help, it is best to do it without
attitude. Most people would ignore a post like the one you posted here.

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*