Re: privacy - blocked websites

=?Utf-8?B?SUNRTSBIb3VzdG9u?= <ICQMHouston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in news:FE4D2FC0-13F0-46FB-95BE-90EF413BF573@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

reference: ultimate vista32 --- Internet Options / Privacy / Sites /
Per Site Privacy Actions - Manage Sites:

i BLOCKED some websites with tacking cookies (and possibly stealing
info from my PC) like 2o7.net > doubleclick.com (*.net) > zedo.net >
and others. are these blocked websites save in a particular system
file? if so, what file name and folder located?

my goal is to save this file created (if any) so that each time i
re-install my OS i'll just copy the file into that folder thereby i do
not need to input these blocked sites again in the Per Site Privacy
Actions dialog box. TIA

Use a hosts file to do that instead than you can just save a copy of the
hosts file.

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
.