Re: Capital Lock button - disable - how to?

If you don't know what to do with the following information, I'd recommend
you learn not to hit the key:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
"Scancode
Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,3a,00,00,00,00,00

"Fred" <Fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a DELL VOSTRO 1500 with windows vista basic on it. I am just
learning
to type properly and I need to know an easy way to turn off the CAPS LOCKS
button to dissable it. Can any please tell me of a simple way of doing it
please. Till I get the hang of typing and dont hit it by mistake. Thank
you
for any response given. Fred.

  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_=93What=92s_the_point_in_bothering_about_the_qua?= =?windows-1252?Q?l
    ... a lot of time to listening and learning to appreciate the differences ... seperates, well set up, will hit anyone in the face directly. ... However watching four hours of a baseball game is, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Can operant conditioning account for all learning?
    ... conditioning without also implementing forgetting at ... Then read a book on reinforcement learning like Sutton's and Barto's. ... probably still hit the blue button "by mistake". ... Hitting a tennis ball is not a very similar context to turning a light ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... >> when it does it happen, there is no defensive code to take care ... she hit the tree, and gave up learning to drive. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: good vs bad
    ... Leave the learning to things like whether it provides confusion resistance. ... Plusses to hit are hard to check empirically, for the player, but ought to be ... Learning confusion resistance can be fun and/or exciting. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: Today I... (brag thread)
    ... I hit my 2nd ever 3spin.. ... I'm saving the clip for my "how to 3spin" video. ... learning the 180 jump mount ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)