Re: Capital Lock button - disable - how to?

If you don't know what to do with the following information, I'd recommend
you learn not to hit the key:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
"Scancode
Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,3a,00,00,00,00,00

"Fred" <Fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a DELL VOSTRO 1500 with windows vista basic on it. I am just
learning
to type properly and I need to know an easy way to turn off the CAPS LOCKS
button to dissable it. Can any please tell me of a simple way of doing it
please. Till I get the hang of typing and dont hit it by mistake. Thank
you
for any response given. Fred.

.