Re: Hard Drive Recovery Software Experts
- From: Nonny <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 23:45:41 -0500
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:43:44 -0700, RoadRunner_69
Sorry, have about 3 hard drives that windows can not read. That's why
I was looking for One Program only.
I have not had the drives plugged in for some time know, one of the
drives that has data on it windows tell me it has to be formatted
which is BS it is/ was formatted. the rest just will not read any info
on the disk.
I have downloaded that Knoppix before, some time ago, I'm
lost...that's not a hard drive recovery program on there at all that I
have found, can not find any FAQ's on it also. One drive spins up but
BIOS does not even see it, that why I'm looking for the top of the
line software. If it works cool if not oooo well...
You need to spend a lot of time Googling. You'll not get much here.
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:09:03 -0700, Mick Murphy.
More info on the state of your HD would be helpful!
Make a bootable Live CD from the above to recover Data from a failed windows
- Prev by Date: svchost.exe using 1 gb
- Next by Date: Removeing one of two vistas
- Previous by thread: Re: Hard Drive Recovery Software Experts
- Next by thread: Re: Hard Drive Recovery Software Experts