Control panel

When I try to open my control panel I get the following message.

Window exployer has stopped working
( Followed by )
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem
( Followed by )
Windows explower is resarting

Then it sends me to the desktop.?
Has anyone a fix for this?

--
Candella

  • Re: control panel = folder
    ... I got to control panel and there is one there. ... I'm not looking so much for a fix, ... Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan with the ... Download/Install the latest Windows Installer: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Control Panel Missing from Setting Menu
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... Be sure to backup the branch the registry key before deleting. ... Control Panel has somehow been deleted. ... I can't do a system restore either for some reason. ...
  • Re: Control Panel Missing from Setting Menu
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... Be sure to backup the branch the registry key before deleting. ... Control Panel has somehow been deleted. ... I can't do a system restore either for some reason. ...
  • Re: Control Panel Missing from Setting Menu
    ... Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ... Be sure to backup the branch the registry key before deleting. ... Control Panel has somehow been deleted. ... I can't do a system restore either for some reason. ...
  • Re: control panel = folder
    ... I got to control panel and there is one there. ... The picture at the top of the window that opens will give you the general ... Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan with the ... Download/Install the latest Windows Installer: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)