Re: Microsoft Search.

Your welcome André,

Shawn

amlandreau;782544 Wrote:
Hi Carey, hi Shawn,

Gee, I was afraid it was a bug, now thanks to your lead I have to think
it
over and make
the trade off. Thank you both.

André

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Microsoft Search.
    ... Gee, I was afraid it was a bug, now thanks to your lead I have to think it over and make ... the trade off. ...
  • Re: OT Interactive "book": "Confessions of a Telesales Hostess"
    ... > Booth Worker" and you told someone, or wrote a fictional character that ... > worked in a toll booth - does that make you self obsessed? ... It doesn't "bug" me, hon, I'm just rather stunned that someone would ... Gosh, oh golly, gee thanks. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Expat aka Chris rocks: Loflin ramps are the best
    ... Gee unlike you.I'm not afraid of life.I've lived a pretty fullfilling ... BTW,it's spelled JONAS HELLBORG.He just happens to be one of the ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • RE: client side script and encoding
    ... After consulted product team, I'm afraid to say it's a known bug with ... Best regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.jscript)
  • Re: PTE access rules & abstraction
    ... Now, regarding the above bug, I'm afraid the only approaches I see that ... suppose x86 virt. ... people will hate, or maybe to actually have a powerpc ...
    (Linux-Kernel)