Task Scheduler calculates run duration time incorrectly

Jul-19 2008 using Task Scheduler I changed a user started task to start at
system startup from a user login startup.

As this is a great tool for controlling task execution I was following its
process.

I restarted my computer at 19-jul-2008 12:18:02 GMT. Now more than 48
hours after I restarted my computer I displayed all running tasks in Task
Tscheduler. Under The display's Run Duration column every task displayed has
5 hours 30 minutes to 5 hours 42 minutes of duration, depending on how the
task is started. All running tasks displayed are started either on 19th of
July or the 20th.

This is in my opinion a bug in elementary calculation.

.