Re: How to restore a deleted Power Plan ???

Amit;782090 Wrote:
Hi,
My Toshiba Qosmio was waking up by itself, after seeing a few
discussions on
net I ended up deleting my "Balanced" power plan with the help of
Powercfg.exe. I want to restore that plan but can not find it..and the
different option (like Choose what happens when lid is closed etc) in
power
management console have stopped responding. More over I can not create
a new
power plan now....Please help I'll really appreciate....
Hello Amit,
1.) Go the the power plan you now have. Do you see somewhere at the
bottom a link that says " Restore default settings for this plan" ? If
yes, click that. If not ...
2.) Do a system restore. Pick the date Before you messed up.

--
t-4-2
.