Re: How to restore a deleted Power Plan ???
- From: t-4-2 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:32:34 -0500
My Toshiba Qosmio was waking up by itself, after seeing a few
net I ended up deleting my "Balanced" power plan with the help of
Powercfg.exe. I want to restore that plan but can not find it..and the
different option (like Choose what happens when lid is closed etc) in
management console have stopped responding. More over I can not create
power plan now....Please help I'll really appreciate....
1.) Go the the power plan you now have. Do you see somewhere at the
bottom a link that says " Restore default settings for this plan" ? If
yes, click that. If not ...
2.) Do a system restore. Pick the date Before you messed up.
- Prev by Date: Re: Error Code 643
- Next by Date: Re: C drive running out of space
- Previous by thread: Re: Dual boot and hibernation: Vista fails to resume
- Next by thread: Task Scheduler calculates run duration time incorrectly