Re: How to restore a deleted Power Plan ???

Amit;782090 Wrote:
My Toshiba Qosmio was waking up by itself, after seeing a few
discussions on
net I ended up deleting my "Balanced" power plan with the help of
Powercfg.exe. I want to restore that plan but can not find it..and the
different option (like Choose what happens when lid is closed etc) in
management console have stopped responding. More over I can not create
a new
power plan now....Please help I'll really appreciate....
Hello Amit,
1.) Go the the power plan you now have. Do you see somewhere at the
bottom a link that says " Restore default settings for this plan" ? If
yes, click that. If not ...
2.) Do a system restore. Pick the date Before you messed up.