Re: To care or not to care

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:23:09 -0700, swhite1 <sew3fan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I'm trying to optimize my laptop - Gateway MT6821.
The following is some of what I get in return.
Reliability and Perfomance Monitor,
Diagnostic Results,
Warnings,
Error,
Symptom: The device, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter, is reporting
"tv_ConfigMgrErr31". This device will not be available until the issue is
resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is 21.
SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
Last year I had my display screen replaced after a fall and cracked screen.
I believe I was jipped. I think I may have had a Refresh Rate of 76 Hertz
and now I have 60 Hertz but I can't be positive.

60 is standard

Does this even have anything
to do with that?
I would just like to have my machine running in an optimum state.
Thank you all. You've never let me down
.