Re: good, but how?
- From: "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:07:34 -0700
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:29:00 -0700, TJ <TJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
not a complete computer whizz...how exactly do i go about doing that?
If this was meant as a follow-up to an earlier message, be aware that
none of us knows what you are talking about. Please, in the future,
remember that you need to *reply* to the older message, not start a
new thread. You also need to quote the message you are replying to, as
I did above.
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
- Prev by Date: Re: chkdsk /F on reboot doesn't happen
- Next by Date: Change attachment file to html file
- Previous by thread: Re: good, but how?
- Next by thread: Change attachment file to html file