Re: Bluescreen

I know this is redundant, but I have had similar problems with updating
Kasper. Make sure you uninstall the old version before installing an
update. You may even need to opt out of the "save settings" and other
goodies offered.

--
Hogtowner

  • Re: How Many Programming Monkeys?
    ... Farshad wrote:: ... go about in installing it. ... Uninstall BDS2006, or let RAD2007 ... do with the updating? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: "Uninstaller Failed to Initialize"????
    ... I'm having trouble understanding how to merge a registry file. ... Instructions to repair CanoScan Toolbox for re-installation: ... Run Revo Uninstaller and uninstall CanoScan. ... Delete that folder only if it is recreated after successfully installing the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Potential MAJOR bug in KB969604?
    ... Yes - if you uninstall an update, Automatic Updates will try to restore it ... has been found and our Product Team is testing a hotfix. ... variables in the document become corrupt after installing ... document variables in the document become corrupt. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: What have I done with SQL and what is it?
    ... You should uninstall any trial prior to installing a retail version. ... Then the "SQL Dumper Library" messages began, ... I am scared to unistall Ofice and reinstall it again, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Potential MAJOR bug in KB969604?
    ... this with KB969604 installed resolves the issue (no uninstall required). ... found and our Product Team is testing a hotfix. ... installing the update KB969604 on my test machine. ... document variables in the document become corrupt. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)