Re: control panel

"bassomi" <bassomi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:481AAEE4-3575-4BC6-AB35-7DAAF9CA1E77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
control panel & security center & shairing center not working after i
inffeted with trajon virus i already removed the virus from my pc but i still
have problems with that

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx?mid=481aaee4-3575-4bc6-ab35-7daaf9ca1e77&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance

If you still have problems, then you have not cleaned your machine as well as you may have thought you did..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... Kassie Kasselman ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Cannot add all mail from a domain to junk mail
    ... | Shouldnt the junk mail work the same way? ... | This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ... | Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... Having answered to your stupid questionnaire a ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Columns Problem?
    ... For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Spell check that checks that day of week and date coincide
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)