Re: Vista can not complete the Experience Index

strange, a text on that site tells me that in my registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ SOFTWARE\ Policies\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Control
Panel\ Performance Control Panel
In the RHS pane, the value of PerfCplEnabled must be set to 1

But in my registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ SOFTWARE\ Policies\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Control
Panel
does not exist.

so now what...

--
hansham

  • enable kill bits with regedit
    ... You can directly change registry as follows ... Word 2003 crashes or fails to run macros after Windows Update last night ... On XP Pro SP3, the same macro package just stops with run-time error 361, ... The macro application uses an MSFlexGrid control in a form, ...
  • RE: LPR Problems
    ... Important This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... Windows NT computer that is running the Line Printing Daemon (LPD) ... The LPD service can be reconfigured to ignore the format control command ... Configuring SimulatePassThrough for all printers in Windows XP Professional ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • Re: A question of dynamically moving controls (Drag and Drop)
    ... The dropped positions are saved in the registry and when the User opens the ... which is somewhere in the middle of the dialog window. ... However, later when the User restarts, the moved control now appears about ... your information is screen-size dependent. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Edit MSConfig "Services" menu
    ... Microsoft Windows XP - SC: ... retrieves and sets control information about services. ... To do this manually (registry editing), ... Registry Backup and Restore for Windows ...
  • Re: Dolby Digital from a K8V X
    ... for my particular SoundMax AD1985 chip and found those options.) ... the volume control. ... There is an INF file in there. ... You might check your registry and see whether those variables appear ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)