Re: Vista Home PRemium Booting Problems

Caw4874;777781 Wrote:
Windows Vista wil not boot unless I hit F8 and boot from last known
configuration - It was running off battery yesterday and batterry went
dead
before I could shut off. I have tried repair - restore from a point
nothing
seems to work
Hello Caw4847,
Have you tried system restore In Safe Mode ?

--
t-4-2

  • Re: What are files with names like this - shell32(2).dll
    ... Is this a vestige of some operation, maybe repair, or system ... restore and these files are left over and essentially dead? ... Download, install, update and do a full scan with these free malware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • What are files with names like this - shell32(2).dll
    ... Is this a vestige of some operation, maybe repair, or system ... restore and these files are left over and essentially dead? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Can it restore from ghost image? (urgent)
    ... We have one domain controller dead and can not ... repair. ... we have ghost image and can we restore from ghost images? ...
  • Re: Need Help ASAP!
    ... I started to go through the restore steps and when it asked for any ... I loaded up the original install CD and then went to the repair ... "add drivers" to load up the HP SCSI driver and select the E200i ... I plug in my USB drive and it finds the backup from that drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: windows/system32/config/system file is huge -- Replying to everyon
    ... I weote DCP instead of DPC -- sort of a silly mixup, ... I do have an NVIDIA based system. ... Restore points: I also stopped the restore points and then restarted this.. ... So I did the repair. ...