Re: Warning - Event ID 1530
- From: ander <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 03:09:30 -0500
Here's what 'Microsoft says' (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947238)
about it (see the last line in particular):
Event ID: 1530 may be logged in the Application log on a Windows
Vista-based client computer
Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other
applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The
applications or services that hold your registry file may not
function properly afterwards.
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\
... blah blah blah
...This behavior occurs because Windows Vista automatically closes any
registry handle to a user profile that is left open by an
application. Windows Vista does this when Windows Vista tries
to close a user profile.
*Note*: Event ID 1530 is logged as a Warning event. However, this
behavior is expected. Usually, you can safely ignore this
- Prev by Date: Re: Screen Flickering
- Next by Date: Re: Unsolvable?
- Previous by thread: RE: Icon and Fonts distorted
- Next by thread: Re: New Vista laptop hard drive does not stop spinning