Re: bottom of screen
- From: "Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:28:30 -0400
Depress alt+space+m, then use the arrow keys to move the window up. Hit <enter> when it's where you want it.
Best of Luck,
Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
"shella" <shella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A086DFE5-7E25-4F62-8D48-42908FD5D8E3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I cannot get the bottom of the options screen to move up to allow access to
all of the options.
- Prev by Date: Re: WINDOWS IN SAFE MODE
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Vista problem at startup
- Previous by thread: Re: bottom of screen
- Next by thread: Re: spooler subsystem app