Re: Refresh Screen problem with screen

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:13:02 -0700, Anne
<Anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello John

It says "NVidia GeForce 9500M GS" (Display Adapter)
Generic PnP Monitor 15:9

32-bit drivers were updated in June
64-bit drivers were updated in May

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

As for the refresh rate... you're stuck with that on a laptop screen.

We've tried every thing I can think of even to downloading updates and there
is no way I can change the 60Hertz refresh rate. I know it needs a higher
refresh rate to cope with the game graphics. It isn't just one game - it's
several.

Anne

"John Amendall" wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:13:05 -0700, Anne