Re: Refresh Screen problem with screen

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:13:05 -0700, Anne
<Anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know the Acer site sucks - It's help we want as my hubby suffers from
depression and this is driving him deeper into.

Please, I need to know what to do. I want to know how to change the 60hertz
refresh rate in Vista?

Google "belarc advisor"

Download and run it.

Tell us what it says about your onboard video (Display section).

"John Amendall" wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:19:03 -0700, Anne