Re: help.my monitor is blank on laptop after i switch it on.
- From: "Rick Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:30:56 -0400
Try hitting F8 as soon as the system first initializes to get the boot menu, then choose safe mode. If that starts ok, then restart the system normally from there.
Best of Luck,
Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
"shani" <shani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9E3DF2D5-9571-4CC6-A5F1-2C4DE5FC9AB0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please can someone help i have tried to switch on my husbands laptop and it
starts up ok with the tune but the screen is blank! ive tried pressing the F
buttons but stil nothing! please can anyone help? It was ok when i used it
last night i shut it down i think or put it into hibernate mode and today it
wont show anything on the screen!!! thankyou in advance for your help. shani.
- Prev by Date: Re: Local Area Connection Must Be Reset
- Next by Date: Re: help.my monitor is blank on laptop after i switch it on.
- Previous by thread: help.my monitor is blank on laptop after i switch it on.
- Next by thread: Re: help.my monitor is blank on laptop after i switch it on.