Re: Word 2007 not responding
- From: Nonny <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 02:38:26 -0500
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:51:01 -0700, Veronica
Help! Word keeps locking up and gives the mesage "not responding" This worked
fine for 4 months and now suddenly it gives me this message when I want to
ope a saved file or close word. I find this very annoying. This office
program cost way too much money not to work. I have been told it could be
templates, but I am not an IT speacialist, so I need more detailed
information in order to fix the problem.
Thanks to anyone who may be able to help me.
Try telling your problem to the Word pros at:
- Prev by Date: Re: System doesn't Shut Down properly
- Next by Date: help.my monitor is blank on laptop after i switch it on.
- Previous by thread: Re: Loss of System Restore Points using Vista
- Next by thread: Re: Word 2007 not responding