Re: Loss of System Restore Points using Vista

On Jul 12, 3:12 pm, eperozzi <epero...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am using Windows Vista Home Basic operating system on my Toshiba Satellite
A205 laptop computer.  The problem I am running into is that most of the
system restore points I or the system creates are gone after a few days
(possibly with a new startup although I am not sure about this) with the
exception of only a day or two of the most recent ones.

In addition to what Rick Rogers said to do: make SURE you have the box
checked that will let you see all restore points older than 5 days.
.