Windows Complete PC Backup

Hello!
I'm using windows vista busines edition and I tried to create a backup with vista's integrated tool. During backup operation an message error occurs: "new bad cluster were found on source volume". The backup seems to be successful but windows tell me that some bad clusters are been skipped.
So now, I don't know if I will be able to restore my system with that backup! Now, I don't want to try restoring system to avoid data loss. Can I check it anyway?Any advices?
P.s. I have dual boot system: linux ubuntu and vista. I'm using grub bootloader.
Thanks.
Sam.

.