Re: explorer.exe does not run on startup

I will give some more info, hoping this will help you help me.

The problem started after I manually turned off my computer, because of
a system crash. At that moment, windows explorer was open, showing the
contents of C:\texts. Now, every time I log in Windows, the only thing
that appears on the screen is that window showing the contents of
C:\texts. Nothing else is displayed (no wallpaper, no desktop icons, no
start menu), until I manually run explorer.exe via the task manager.

How can I make them appear automatically again on system startup?

Thanks in advance.

m.

--
manos