Re: Screen Displays

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:40:18 -0700, jettgardner
<jettgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My desk top and icons blink every 5-10 seconds. After 10-15 minutes the
blinking will stop but all the icons are gone and nothing will work. I dont
even know where to begin!

Begin by not posting your question in a third thread.

  • Re: ????Dragon Lady???
    ... If you had some stalker peeking in your windows would it ... Now YER not gonna back off the lady till she sez she agrees w/ya, and in case ya hadnt figured it out yet, she dont strike me as the type whose gonna do that, not even to shut ya up! ... DEA to posting an address that's already public domain. ... They are very very proud of the squealing. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: A few Atari Items For Sale
    ... I dont mind how much one pay for a product, ... and say Hey you can get it cheaper at XXXX. ... I already bought stuff and send them ... And have been done in my Thread or Posting. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: A few Atari Items For Sale
    ... I dont mind how much one pay for a product, ... and say Hey you can get it cheaper at XXXX. ... I already bought stuff and send them ... And have been done in my Thread or Posting. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: my quandary
    ... violates criminal law but that's even way beneath any leo's ... they dont want you posting your sick little crap. ... AND you dont know how to do proxies, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: my quandary
    ... violates criminal law but that's even way beneath any leo's ... they dont want you posting your sick little crap. ... AND you dont know how to do proxies, ... i know about the slob part and am working on it. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)