Re: help needed with vista

lorraine wrote:

i had to use recovery disc now i have windows and old-windows file all my
applications are in old windows and don't work on new what can i do?

Reinstall the programs from the installation media; i.e., CDs or installable
executables downloaded from the Internet.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: xp
    ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Computer running slow & problem closing ie6
    ... I use Windows Firewall. ... My scan disk is missing!! ... Collect these CDs and files together in a central and safe ... installation media sets using your favorite copying method (CD/DVD Burner ...
  • Re: Need CDs for Windows XP Media Center Edition
    ... I figure I need to reinstall windows to repair the corrupt files. ... How can I get the XP MCE discs? ... I want just the original CDs for this OS. ...
  • Re: Windows ME system recovery disks ~will not recovery Windows
    ... > All the drivers you need should be on the HP disk if you want to reinstall ... >> card I had to reinstall right after. ... >>> If you tried to run the Windows ME recovery on top of Windows XP, ... >>> Since you have HP recovery CDs, you can't simply run the upgrade for XP ...
  • Re: Windows ME system recovery disks ~will not recovery Windows
    ... All the drivers you need should be on the HP disk if you want to reinstall ... >> If you tried to run the Windows ME recovery on top of Windows XP, ... >> Since you have HP recovery CDs, you can't simply run the upgrade for XP ...