Re: Safe mode

"scr621" <scr621@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ED9B6108-A732-4164-A1EB-798A097B7003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For some unknown reason I cannot get my PC to boot into safe mode (Windows
Vista Ultimate) When I turned on my pc I kept pressing on F8 till the boot
options came up. I click on safe mode, my system looks like it's going into
safe mode, then absolutely nothing happens & I end up having to reboot my
system with all the normal settings. Why is this happening please?
--
I just picked my nose!
Who chose yours?

Hi,

Just for troubleshooting purposes, disconnect any printers, usb drives-pin drives, etc. etc. and try the safe mode again.

--
All the best,
SG

Is your computer system ready for Vista?
https://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/
Want to keep up with the latest news from MS?
http://news.google.com/nwshp?tab=wn&ned=us&topic=t
Just type in Microsoft

.