Re: Safe mode

"scr621" <scr621@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ED9B6108-A732-4164-A1EB-798A097B7003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For some unknown reason I cannot get my PC to boot into safe mode (Windows
Vista Ultimate) When I turned on my pc I kept pressing on F8 till the boot
options came up. I click on safe mode, my system looks like it's going into
safe mode, then absolutely nothing happens & I end up having to reboot my
system with all the normal settings. Why is this happening please?
I just picked my nose!
Who chose yours?

Just for troubleshooting purposes, disconnect any printers, usb drives-pin drives, etc. etc. and try the safe mode again.

All the best,

Is your computer system ready for Vista?
Want to keep up with the latest news from MS?
Just type in Microsoft