Re: antispy check

Erkska wrote:

How do you get rid of antispy check from your computer? I have an
anti-spyware program on my computer but all it does is find it and
quarantine it but when I reboot its there again! Can anyone help me?? I
have Windows XP.

You have picked up a rogue program. It is called "rogue" because it pretends
to be A Good Guy but is really Evil.

Go here and see if there are removal steps for it:

Bleeping Computer removal how-to's -

If you can't find them and/or need more help, register at Bleeping Computer
or one of the other specialty forums listed below. Read its posting FAQ and
do what they ask you to. Please don't post logs here in the MS newsgroups.

http://aumha.net/ - Click on the HijackThis forum. Read the announcement and
the stickies *first*.
http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30