Re: Main user account slower than other accounts...what gives?

Is the main user account set up as an 'admin' or 'standard' user? I had
a similar problem after I purchased my computer. I was using my admin
login all the time early on to install programs and hardly ever used my
'standard user' login. Over time I noticed a gradual decrease in speed
in my admin account. I've been using my 'standard user' account daily
for the last 4 months with no decrease in speed. The only time I use my
'admin' account is for installing and uninstallin programs and