Re: Window Vista Screen Saver

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:47:00 -0700, Mick Murphy
<MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And I stand by what I say!
I have a computer build and repair business; and I go by MY experience.

That's fine with me.

Why would I waste my time clicking OK, to see if it will work(lol),
then have to go back and redo: apply, then OK.
Time is MONEY!

Sticking with misinformation costs money too.

But your choice. I won't argue with you. I don't care what you believe
and I'm done with this thread.

"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:07:02 -0700, Mick Murphy