Re: Failure to create handles

"rudrf" <rudrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FC9214C7-2D72-4CC9-8D1D-7C7043385D60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks again for all your help, net. I looked at handles and it is remaining
constant at about 40k when I reproduce the problem.

At this point, I just don't have the technical expertise to see what's going
on. My plan at this point is to try to get upgraded drivers from the vendor
and install SP1; if that fails to correct the problem, I'll just downgrade to
XP for the time being.

Yikes. 30-Kb handles is on the verge of going nuclear. 40-Kb is the culprit!

Your plan above makes sense. Good luck.

- NetLink

  • Re: SCHIP Veto
    ... No, I presuming that the parents knew, sometime in the future, they ... were going to have a baby and therefore should plan accordingly. ... the power to reproduce is a freedom that many take ... You could pay a premium, say, 2K per year. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Georgia: Church wants evolution theory out of science classes
    ... You can't plan for years in advance, if you can only have what you can ... cary on your backs. ... to reproduce *now* and deal with the problems later. ... reproduce then someone in your tribe does or some people from another ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Favourite Titles
    ... Mine is "Love is the Plan, the Plan is Death". ... short story about aliens who mate and die. ... Life forms on Earth all have an urge to reproduce. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: Newbie needs help diagnosing an STTNG DMD/controller board problem
    ... the guide. ... I'll plan to reproduce the ... process using it as a road map with my own pics added additionally as ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Failure to create handles
    ... constant at about 40k when I reproduce the problem. ... I just don't have the technical expertise to see what's going ... 40-Kb is the culprit! ... Your plan above makes sense. ...