Re: 0x080070570 in Vista Home Premium with SP1

Just so you know, you can go to microsoft.com and type your error number
into the search box.
This produces:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910359

The article seems to indicate this error is Windows 2003 Server or XP issue,
but gives instructions on how to manually do the same thing in Vista.
Remember to use elevated command prompts.

"Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I get 0x080070570 when I try to either copy or transfer a file from
several
hard drives. It affects ALL files and is getting to be a pain. It does not
stop the files from working, but just stops the transfer to another drive.
have 5 drives in all and the other 3 are fine. There is only Vista on the
system and I want to transfer files that I wish to keep and wipe the rest
with a fresh installation of Vista on another [Drive 6].
Anyone got any suggestions..................................please!!

  • Will repaire ma pc (from windows vista boot cd) wipe out ma hard drive
    ... Will reinstaling windows wipe out ma hard drive ... I HAVE SOME MOTHERBOARTH PROBLEMS AND THE PC IS ASKING ME TO REINSTALL VISTA. ... I WONT DO IT FROM ANY HIDDEN FOLDER OR SUCH WILL THAT STILL WIPE OUT MA HARD DRIVE? ...
  • Re: M1330 laptops nVidia chip overheating?
    ... The stripped screw is one of those 4, ... order on file says not to wipe the hard drive, ... and the worst case scenario has me re-installing ... Vista, anyway. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Pour Olrik
    ... Never stops, never stops, never, never, never stops! ... Buy a copy of Vista for your child today and dull it up, dull it up, dull it, dull it, dull it up, to modern slavery. ... Rien pour cesser de dormir. ...
    (soc.culture.quebec)
  • Re: files sharing SOLVED
    ... the former to Intrepid, I assumed the problem was with Intrepid; ... The XP machine could not see the Vista machine, ... what else vista needed and it needed the network to be set to private ... transfer files between both machines using either operating system. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Network Problems
    ... new PC to the system and being brand new it has Vista on it whilst the PC i ... versa and I want to transfer files between them. ... icons for both machines. ...