Re: Office 2003 / 2007 slow in opening documents from network shar

Hi ALL,

The file server used is Windows server 2008. Is there anyone have the same
problem? Anyone....

Thanks,
Emmanuel

"Emmanuel" wrote:

Anymore suggestions out there please...Thanks

"Emmanuel" wrote:

Thanks Hans,

I've check all those steps before I lodge this querry. I even remove all
printers. The shared drives were mapped through GPO and administer through
Vista. No error message pops-up as well as on event logs.

The process of opening NEW files created on from Vista through office 2003
or 2007 is terrible.