Vista's boot time suddenly slow

Hello,

my Vista booted with scrolling the green thingy about 7 times.
Yesterday, all of a sudden, it started to boot with scrolling it about
20-25 times.
I tried to turn off some programs to load with Windows (Steam, Adobe
and iTunes). Also turned some services off/put to Manual (like Printer
Spooler, iTunes Helper and so on), but that didn't help.
When I installed Windows I found out that disabling service named
Server made the boot time that short and it's still disabled.

Any ideas what might slow down the boot up process? I guess something
related to network and networking services but I'm not sure.

Thanks

|| Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2GHz | 4x1GB
A-Data EXTREME DDR2 800+ | BFG GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB | WDC
WD5000AAKS-65YGA0 500GB SATA-II | Windows Vista Business x64, SP1 |
Fortron (FSP) Blue Storm II 500W | Aerocool ExtremEngine 3T ||

--
aerozolic
.